Manager of Film Marketing at AMC Theatres
Dominique Hernandez has no shortage of accomplishments to her name: She serves as the president of the Young Latino Professionals of Greater Kansas City, which helps develop leaders who give back to the community and offers networking, personal and professional development and civic opportunities. Hernandez is also the vice president of BARRE KC and the National Society of Hispanic MBAs-Kansas City Chapter and recently received the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce’s Ace Award, which is given to three diverse, mid-level employees who have exhibited extraordinary performance on the job and in the community.
Hernandez is the first Latina to receive the honor, which is one of her proudest accomplishments, along with being the first in her family to receive a college degree.
“I was a double-major and paid my way through school. It’s my greatest accomplishment so far!” Hernandez says.
Also impressive: Her position as a film marketing manager at AMC, where she is responsible for developing, communicating and managing studio driven, title-specific marketing programs.
Dominique Hernandez’s Auction Package
AMC’s 3-Part All Access VIP Movie Experience
Approximate Value: $10,000
1. Private Screening:
- Host a fundraiser screening at AMC Town Center for a group of 70 people with all proceeds going to a 501 (c3) children or youth-serving charity of your choice
- AMC Cares will match your charitable donation from the event up to $5,000
- Screening boasts a 70-seat auditorium, one small drink and popcorn for each guest
- Booking must be made 30 days in advance, for a Mon.-Thurs. date for a maximum of 4 hours on mutually agreed upon film, date and time
- Host 70 of your friends and family at a private screening at AMC Town Center
- Screening also includes a 70-seat auditorium, one small drink and popcorn for each guest—same restrictions apply
2. See It First:
- AMC Annual Pass- this coveted pass allows you to see as many movies as you can with a friend for an entire year (pass is valid seven days a week for all features and may only be used once every two hours; pass is nontransferable and some restrictions do apply)
- 1-year AMC Stubs Membership and Rewards program
- 2 tickets for opening night or opening weekend in KC to see STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-The FORCE AWAKENS
- $250 AMC gift card to use on food and beverages
- 2 VIP Passes to the 2015 Kansas City FilmFest April 13-17, 2016, which includes the opportunity to interact with filmmakers at private events and up to 2 tickets to all the films
- A 2016 Film Lover Dual Membership to the Film Society KC
- Get access to advance screenings of first run films, access to advance sales and discounts to all Film Society KC special events
- VIP Swag Bag from Paramount Pictures
3. On-Set Tour:
- Private tour of the AMC Theatre Support Center for 20 people, including behind the scenes tour led by the creative architect and happy hour in the AMC Backlot with appetizers and drinks provided (book 30 days in advance Monday-Thursday with 5 p.m. or 6 p.m. start time; restrictions apply)
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!