Owner of US Federal Properties
Cathy Baier had a first job most Kansas City sports fans would kill for: She was an usher at Kauffman Stadium, which was especially exciting when the Royals won the 1985 series during her tenure. Naturally she’s got a soft spot for the Boys in Blue.
“I love all our sports teams and am thrilled to see the Royals do so well again,” Baier says.
These days she’s left The K behind and owns a real estate development company focused on properties leased to the federal government, including building eight new Veteran Administration Outpatient clinics across the country.
As a woman thriving in a predominately male industry, Baier mentors young women through a variety of local programs. The winner of BHC Rhodes 2015 Community Leadership Award and one of KC Business Journal’s 2014 Women Who Mean Business honorees, Baier also volunteers her time to a number of charitable organizations. She’s served on the board of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for nine years, including as president 2014-2015, and she’s currently involved with Harvesters and Hope House.
Cathy Baier’s Auction Package
Luxury Grand Cayman Getaway
Approximate Value: $10,000
- 1-week stay in luxury oceanfront Grand Cayman condo on the famous and pristine Seven Mile Beach
- 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath condo sleeps 8-10 people comfortably in this 3,000 square foot unit
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the sea, infinity edge pool and a short walk to the famed Cemetery Beach for snorkeling
- Condo boasts: travertine flooring, top of the line fixtures, appliances, walk in showers, high end furniture and linens, secure underground parking and fully equipped gym on property
- $3,000 American Airlines gift card
- $250 Budget Rent a Car gift card
- 4-Hour boat trip on 40’ Luhrs (can be used for excursion to Rum Point for snorkeling or fishing)
- Trip will take place on mutually agreed upon dates, no holidays, expires December 17, 2016
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!