Operations Executive for ECI
The Kansas City Power & Light District’s vibrancy can be traced back in part to Mark Musselman, who manages the operations, financials, marketing and sales for the Kansas City Live! Block, its venues and others within P&L. Working with some of the city’s most high profile spots has given him the opportunity to partner with charitable organizations such as the Humane Society, Social Heart, Children’s Mercy and the Bacchus Foundation. Musselman is personally a match maker for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
While he says opening Shark Bar and turning it into a financial success is his most memorable life experience, the excitement surrounding last year’s Blue October run, with players celebrating at P&L establishments and the hugely popular watch parties, which received national news coverage, take a close second.
Born and raised in Lee’s Summit, Musselman credits his parents with having a significant impact on who he is today.
Mark Musselman’s Auction Packages
Lollapalooza in Chicago with Airfare and Lodging for 2
Approximate Value: $1,900
- Trip for 2 to Chicago to take in Lollapalooza at Grant Park on July 29-31, 2016 courtesy of 96.5 Buzz
- 2 festival passes to enjoy headliners such as Paul McCartney, Florence + The Machine, Sam Smith, Metallica, Twenty One Pilots and more
- Roundtrip airfare for 2
- Hotel accommodations for 2
- Dinner for 2 in Chicago from Canto Restaurant Group
Celebrate the Crown & Club of KC
Approximate Value: $2,000
- 4 Suite Tickets to Rival’s Bar at Kauffman Stadium during a mutually agreed upon 2016 Royals Game
- Behind the scenes broadcast booth access with Joel Goldberg and Rex Hudler
- Pre- or post-game party with a $500 gift card at any venue in the KC Live! Block of the Power & Light District for dinner and drinks
- Game day transportation provided by Leader Limo
- 1-night stay at The President Hotel in Downtown KC
- Two (2) Platinum Packages to KC Live’s 2016 New Year’s Eve Party. The Platinum package includes hors d’oeuvres, complimentary champagne and all-inclusive drink package from 9PM-1AM at an exclusive private party venue in KC Live, a private red carpet entrance on Grand Blvd, front of line entry into the KC Live! Block, private restrooms, New Year’s themed party favors, champagne toast and entertainment. Additionally, the all-inclusive drink package is extended to ten participating bars and nightclubs in the KC Live! Block and access to all venues (beginning at 8pm). – See more here at an exclusive private party venue and access to 10 other venues throughout the evening
- Beer for a year: 12 cases donated by MillerCoors
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!