Vice President of Finance at CLARCOR Industrial Air
Christopher Ferraro showed he has plenty of business savvy when at the ripe old age of 14, he started a landscaping company that grew to 35 accounts, complete with a truck, equipment and a crew. He sold the company at 18 before heading to college. These days he leads a team of 50 people and serves as the vice president for a $300 million CLARCOR division as well as general manager of a $20 million business within his division.
Despite his professional responsibilities, Ferraro makes time to travel frequently, and has skied the Swiss Alps, hiked the Great Wall of China, rode elephants in Thailand, snorkeled in Malaysia, the Bahamas and Greece and sailed around the Virgin Islands.
He also dedicates himself to making a difference in the lives of kids, most recently through involvement with Big Brothers Big Sisters—he’s currently the Big Impact Group’s development committee chair and was honored along with his wife with the Rising Star Award from the organization.
Chris Ferraro’s Auction Package
KC’s Legendary Leadership Lunch Series
Approximate Value: Priceless
- Lunch at Capital Grille with Henry Bloch, co-founder of H&R Block and special guest Michael Abrams, Partner at Lathrop & Gage
- Lunch at EBT with Marcelo Claure, CEO of Sprint and special guest Paul Kushnir, CEO of Wireless Lifestyle
- Lunch at Capital Grille with Kay Barnes, former mayor of Kansas City with special guest Tom Van Dyke, senior counsel at Bryan Cave and first BBBS Big Brother in Kansas City
- Lunches are planned for 60-75 minutes, and can accommodate three guests
- $800 EBT gift card
- $1,000 Capital Grille gift card
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!