Premium Operations Manager at Aramark
Mark Carter’s career evolved without him leaving The K: Carter’s first job was as a busboy at Kauffman Stadium where he now works as Aramark’s premium operations manager, an especially exciting job given the Royals’ recent World Series berths.
“Being a part of the 2014 playoff run that culminated with the World Series was pretty surreal,” Carter says. “Behind the scenes there were many long days and late nights that went into gearing up and executing the first playoff game and World Series in 29 years. Having worked at Kauffman for more than half my life made the experience all the more special.”
Outside of office hours, Carter is a matchmaker for Big Brothers Big Sisters and helps with the organization’s events when he can. His other passions include travel, particularly during encounters with locals, when he connects by communicating through laughs and smiles.
“These are moments that money cannot buy,” Carter says. “These are moments that truly show you the beauty of the people in this world.”
Mark Carter’s Auction Package
Craft and Crown: Kauffman Suite for 20 and more!
Approximate Value: $5,500
- Kauffman Suite for a 2016 regular season Royals game for 20 people on a mutually agreed upon date
- Includes all food and beverage
- 4 premium parking passes
- 20 World Series Championship hats
- Lorenzo Cain autographed bat
- Salvador Perez 2014 World Series autographed ball
- 360 Vodka for 1 year (12 bottles)
- Beer for 1 year (12 cases) from Boulevard Brewing Company
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!