CEO and Founder of Jennings Social Media Marketing and Viral Bolt Media
As the tech-savvy founder and CEO of two digital marketing agencies, Valerie Jennings is a powerful advocate for young girls and women who want to pursue a career in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) and entrepreneurship, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg that is her community involvement.
Jennings serves on Kansas Congressman Kevin Yoder’s tech/startup committee, Twenty30CEO’s board, Leawood Chamber of Commerce’s marketing committee and Metropolitan Community College’s computer science info system advisory committee. Last year, Jennings Social Media Marketing also partnered with RAZ Mobile to help charities including the Jewish Federation of Greater Kansas City and Natalie’s A.R.T. Foundation, among many others, raise money during Giving Tuesday using mobile technology and social media.
A past KC Magazine Influential Women honoree, Jennings’ started her first business at just 24 and was selected to help mentor entrepreneurs in BetaBlox, KC’s largest startup incubator, and serves as an expert panelist to organizations such as Kauffman Scholars, Kauffman Fast Trac, KCNext and Central Exchange.
Valerie Jennings’ Auction Package
Kansas City’s Finest Fur, Furniture, Jewelry and more!
Approximate Value: $3,195
- Rental of a new Mercedes Convertible from Aristocrat Motors Co. to be used Thursday-Monday on mutually agreed upon dates (restrictions apply)
- White sheared rex vest donated by Alaskan Fur
- $500 House of Denmark gift card
- $250 The Grille at Park Place gift card
- $100 Geno’s Clothiers gift card for men’s luxury clothing
- $80 toward training and a $165 gym membership from His & Her Fitness
- John Hardy Bedeg Silver Earrings from Mazzarese Jewelry
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!