Director of Leadership Development, Solutions 21
Football fans will likely recognize Tyler Palko as a former NFL quarterback who spent time playing with the Kanas City Chiefs, but he’s now found success off the field running the Midwest and West Coast offices of consulting company Solutions 21.
Palko has been involved with charities including Big Brothers Big Sisters and the McGuire Home since his pro sports days, but he’s currently focused on serving as the president and chairman of his own foundation, the TC House. The foundation supports children with Down syndrome and just built its first assisted living home for young adults with Down syndrome in the Pittsburgh community where he grew up.
“Our mission is to provide a safe place for these individuals to live on his or her own to grow and thrive as productive members of society,” Palko explains. “There are thousands of people with Down syndrome in the ‘system’ that time out every year and don’t have places to go that challenge them to grow and thrive.”
Also near to his heart are his wife, Tricia, and kids, Aubree, Kaiden and Kasen.
Tyler Palko’s Auction Package
Golf & Football Weekend Getaway in Arizona with Larry Fitzgerald
Approximate Value: $5,500
- Loft level tickets to a 2016 season Arizona Cardinals football home game on a mutually agreed upon date
- Meet and Greet with AZ Cardinals Wide Receiver, Larry Fitzgerald
- $600 American Airlines flight voucher
- 2-night, weekend stay at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- 1 Room/2 beds at one of the top resorts in Phoenix boasting: spacious suites, breathtaking water features and pools, on-site spa, award winning golf, fine dining and top notch hiking and biking trails at the nearby Phoenix Mountain Preserve
- Golf for 2 at an exclusive and private men’s only golf club; includes caddie, cart and lunch
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!