Senior Wealth Strategy Associate with the Lipari Team at UBS Financial Services
Pegi Prescotte isn’t afraid of taking a risk. She left Chaffey College, where she was studying the arts, to go on tour with a prominent song and dance company and then started the American Artist Film Festival. She also branched out into business, becoming a financial advisor, now working as a senior wealth strategy associate at UBS Financial Services.
Prescotte has lent her time to Harvester’s—The Community Food Network, Habitat for Humanity, El Centro Inc., and feeding the homeless through Taking It to the Streets, working to make her adopted city a better place. Originally from Southern California, Prescotte now calls North Kansas City home and loves the energy and community pride in the metro, which she notes extends from our sports teams to entrepreneurship to arts and culture.
“It’s a great gem of a city,” Prescotte says. “I love being a part of it.”
Pegi Prescotte’s Auction Package
WE Country Music Festival in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Approximate Value: $6,540
- 2 WE Country Music Festival VIP tickets for August 4-6, 2016 in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, including catered food, drinks, VIP seating in front of the stage and backstage tour
- 3 Full days of country music entertainment including headliners Eric Church, Tim McGraw, Lee Brice, Billy Currington, Gary Allan and Kid Rock
- 2 Roundtrip economy flights from Kansas City to Fargo, ND
- Hotel Stay from August 4-7, 2016 at Holiday Inn, Fargo includes daily breakfast
- $600 VISA gift card to assist with transportation costs from the hotel to concert venue
- $100 gift certificate to Nigro’s KC Western Store
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!