Chief Marketing Officer for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City
Big Brothers Big Sisters isn’t just Kristi Hutchison’s favorite organization, it’s her employer of the past 11 years. “I’ve been involved in every aspect of the organization from being a volunteer, a donor, a fundraiser and a staff member,” she says.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City has been recognized as the top BBBS agency in the country and KC’s top nonprofit numerous times, and Hutchison has been asked to present on successful marketing tactics and social media trends both in Kansas City and on national platforms. She’s also helping establish the brand’s direction on a national level as a sitting member of BBBS of America’s national marketing committee.
Outside of work, Hutchison supports many charities, including Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in honor of her mother-in-law, who is a breast cancer survivor. She is also the proud mom to two girls (and family dog Truman) and loves to travel, visiting Thailand, Singapore and Mexico this year alone.
Kristi Hutchison’s Auction Package
The Ultimate Advertising Package
Approximate Value: $45,000
- 3-Month billboard advertising campaign and print of vinyl 14×48 billboard for mutually agreed upon date and location; billboard will be visible from the highway
- Cumulus radio ad schedule valued at $19,000; stations include: 101 the Fox, Chiefs Radio Network, 95.7 the Vibe, 105.1 Jack, Talk Radio 710, 94.9, Nash Icon 102.5, Magic 107.3; good for any 3 weeks from Dec. 28, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016 based on availability
- 30 Second video or commercial spot produced by FindIt!KC
- 810 WHB ad schedule that includes spots on Sports Radio 810 online and mobile
- 2 full-page ads in KC Magazine with 4 color production included
- 5-hour photography shoot and edited digital images: headshots, marketing products or services
- 4 dozen custom screen printed t-shirts or 1 dozen custom embroidered polos, logo design included
- Custom logoed promotional products from CR Promotions including: 300 writing pens, 48 coffee mugs, 36 junior padfolios, 48 tumblers
- $500 credit for printing services from Soli Printing: signage, brochures, letterhead, business cards, etc.
- 5 hours of graphic design and product photography from Two Birds Creative Design
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!