Executive Director of Kansas City Crusaders
Golf has always had a presence in Kelly Eddy’s life, from her first job at Wichita’s Tallgrass Country Club and her scholarship to play at Wichita State to her current job as executive director of Kansas City Crusaders. The nonprofit aims to support KC area businesses and charities through the promotion of professional golf and its Digital Alley Open, the city’s only PGA-sanctioned event. Since coming on board, she’s led the organization to a major increase in sponsorship, high volunteer and membership numbers and a jump in spectators in attendance.
Kanas City Crusaders’ primary beneficiaries are Children’s Mercy, S.A.F.E., Concerns of Police Survivors and the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Personally, Eddy substitute teaches social skills groups on the weekends and is helping plan a new fundraising event for the Joshua Center for Neurological Disorders, an organization that helps children with disorders such as high functioning autism, Tourette’s and pervasive developmental disorders. She also donates her time to the First Tee of Greater Kansas City, filling in as a coach when needed.
Kelly Eddy’s Auction Package
Digital Ally Open Web.com Tour VIP Access with Local Golf Outings
Approximate Value: $9,500
- VIP Access to the Digital Ally Open Web.com Tour Golf Tournament at the Nicklaus Golf Club at Lionsgate
- 2 player spots in the Digital Ally Open Monday Pro-Am to benefit BBBSKC
- Play with a Web.com Tour Pro, enjoy the premium Titleist & Nike Concept Shop Experience, and 4 invitations to the Tuesday evening VIP Pairings Party
- Includes 6 weekly Par-tee Club passes with food and drink
- 2 invitations to a private VIP walking clinic with Web.com tour pros to discuss course strategy
- Photo for 2 with the tournament champion on the 18th green on Sunday
- A skybox for 10 guests with food and drink
- Foursome at each of the following clubs: Country Cub of Leawood, Nicklaus Golf Club at Lionsgate, Oakwood Country Club, Shoal Creek, Hodge Park
- Foursome at private club with Rodney Wray, head pro at Wolf Creek Golf Club
- Foursome on the Golf Galaxy simulator (simulation with championship course of your choice)
- 1 platinum club fitting with PGA professional at Golf Galaxy
- 3 one-hour golf lessons with video analysis & the SAM putting lab at Robin Nigro Golf
- $250 gift card to Topgolf
- Tom Watson autographed 64-degree wedge
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!