Real Estate Agent at Better Homes and Gardens
KC native Heidi Davis’ career had a sweet start: her first job was as the counter girl at an Overland Park bakery. These days Davis has swapped cookies for real estate as an agent for Better Homes and Gardens, helping clients find their dream homes in the city she adores.
“I love the people,” she says. “The Midwest mentality is truly unique. There isn’t a place like this. We are the nicest city.”
Between her career and three kids, Davis makes time to volunteer in her neighborhood, church and children’s school as often as possible, always looking for ways to lend her support to charity events and causes and striving to do the right thing in business as well as her personal life.
“I love looking back on my life and recognize that I have always accomplished what I set out to do,” Davis says. “I never felt like any door was ever closed for me. Those are the life experiences that I love to share and hope to pass down.”
Heidi Davis’ Auction Package
Dinner, Diamonds and Wine
Approximate Value: $2,700
- 3 Made in America Cookbooks and 3 Bluestem Cookbooks written by local chefs Colby and Megan Garrelts
- 5-course dinner for 6 at the Chef Counter at Rye; includes signature cocktail and $500 worth of wine from Joseph Phelps
- 5-course dinner for 4 at Novel with wine pairings
- 5-course dinner for 2 at Le Fou Frog
- 10K White Gold Blue Topaz Diamond Circle Drop Pendant Necklace
- Sterling Silver Bangle Charm Bracelets
- Sterling Silver and Diamond Necklace with Circle Branch Pendant
- $25 KC Culinary Center gift card and cookbook
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!