Writer and Communications Specialist at DST
Born and raised in Kansas City, Andreina Byrne is immersed in plenty of local endeavors, beginning with her position as a writer/communications specialist at DST. Outside of office hours, she writes music reviews and community pieces for various publications, models, acts, helps sell merchandise for her dad and brother’s band (local favorites The Elders), and designs and builds furniture at her family’s store, Off the Floor Woodwork.
One look at her very full schedule reflects two of the accomplishments she’s most proud of: continuing to foster growth as a storyteller and finding ways to work with her family, so it should come as no surprise that Byrne considers her mother, Fox 4 reporter Kathy Quinn-Byrne, her mentor.
“Through her actions, she’s always taught me the importance of trying harder, noticing things about others, and remaining genuine,” Byrne says. “People remember how you make them feel, and I feel empowered to see how she gracefully interacts with a kickass disposition.”
Andreina Byrne’s Auction Package
10-Day Tour of Ireland for 2 with The Elders
Approximate Value: $10,000
Join the critically acclaimed Celtic folk rock band The Elders for their 14th annual arse-kickin’ 10-day tour of Ireland mid-October, 2016
- 2 roundtrip flights
- 2 backstage tour passes
- Hotel accommodations arranged for each night of your 10 day trip
- Daily full Irish breakfast
- Private bus accommodations with tour guide
- Entry into all Elders concerts along with the freedom to explore on your own as you tour the country
- Elders merchandise including: The Elders DVD & CD Collection, 2 hoodies, 2 T-shirts, 2 hats and a personally autographed band poster
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!