Integrated Marketing Consultant at the Kansas City Business Journal
André Davis knows firsthand how much of an impact Big Brothers Big Sisters has on our community—he served as a Big for three years and it’s one of his proudest experiences. Davis is also on the organization’s Diversity Task Force, a subcommittee that helps identify potential mentors of color in the region, in addition to being involved with the United Way, Dream Factory, Christmas in October, the Special Olympics and Prep-KC.
Originally from the East Coast, Davis has spent the majority of his life in the Kanas City area, where he helps CEOs and business owners strategically market their companies to other businesses as the Kansas City Business Journal’s integrated marketing consultant.
“Kansas City is a diverse community where the people of the city, for the most part, truly want to help each other. It also happens to be a great city for raising a family,” Davis says.
André Davis’ Auction Package
The Ultimate Luxury Package
Approximate Value: $5,320
- Custom suit provided by Avery Jaye Clothiers; choose from dozens of materials and receive 15 measurements at private consultation in your home or office
- 4-Course in-home or private room dinner for 8 from PB&J Restaurant, prepared by Ya Ya’s EuroBistro chef on a mutually agreed upon date
- $500 Kendra Scott Jewelry Color Bar Party for 5 at the Country Club Plaza; each guest creates one custom piece of jewelry – $100 per item
- One month/8 sessions of private, personal training sessions with Excel Wellness Studio owner, Jill Stoppel-Davis for couple or individual
- One-month key card access membership (2 key cards) to Excel Wellness Studio, which allows access 7 days/week from 5 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Hot towel shave and haircut from The Den Barbershop/Kalin Pfanmiller
- Luxury hair treatment and blowout with, Salon 1013 owner, Sarah Star
- Botox treatment by Midwest Medical Aesthetics
- Special occasion full-face makeup application from Virginia Mollinedo
- 2 One-hour massage & postural assessments at the massage studio, by Karen Hudson
See more of our Most Wanted Auction honorees, or click the image below to buy tickets!