Pass on popcorn and share the Crispy Brussels Sprouts during your next movie night.
Flash- fried to give the veggies a bit of a crunch and sprinkled with Parmesan, the dish is a tasty way to snack healthy.
AMC Dine-In Theatre’s Crispy Brussels Sprouts
Yields 1 shareable serving
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper blend (90/10)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 teaspoon blackening spice
To make Brussels sprouts:
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl with the salt and pepper blend, 1/4 teaspoon of blackening seasoning, and olive oil blend. Toss well to coat.
Spread sprouts evenly on a sheet pan, ensuring there is space between each piece. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, until the edges are dark brown. Transfer the roasted sprouts to a serving bowl. Top with the freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and remaining 1/4 teaspoon blackening spice.