Guilt-free and delicious, there’s nothing that delivers a healthy food fix like a sizable salad.
This salad by Chef George at Ingredient True Eatery in Park Place is anything but boring. Next time you host a dinner soiree, try serving this up for your guests.
Sonoma salad with sunflower vinaigrette
- 1 gallon romaine and spring mix, chopped
- 1 cup beets, baked and cut into half moon
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup goat cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, shaved
Sonoma Salad Dressing
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 oz. olive oil
Mix lettuces in large mixing bowl. Prepare dressing by blending ingredients with hand blender until emulsified. Top with the remaining salad ingredients. Pour dressing on salad. Serve and enjoy!