How many activities do you still need to check off?
The breezy, cool air will inevitably start trickling in with the coming of autumn. Although we love watching the leaves turn into the gorgeous hues of oranges, reds and yellows, we can’t help but hide a twinge of sadness that the summer is ending.
Last week we asked our Instagram followers to share how they’re spending the end of summer, and all of the great submissions prompted us to think about what we want to do before it’s officially time to trade our swimsuits in for sweaters.
1. Take a staycation in Kansas City.
2. Dine on a patio.
3. Enjoy a cone at Murray’s, extra sprinkles please.
4. Lounge by the pool at Woodside Health & Tennis Club.
5. Get fresh, local groceries at City Market.
6. Visit the King Tut exhibit at Union Station (which now runs through September 14).
7. Have a picnic.
8. Master the art of making the perfect s’more with a gourmet twist.
9. Enjoy a jumbo dog while cheering on the Royals.
10. Wear an all-white ensemble before Labor Day hits.
Click on each photo below from our to-do list to get more info.