We dreamed up the perfect summer dates to get in before the cold front comes in.
With this seemingly perfect summer weather lately, we can’t help but be drawn to being outside. What better way to enjoy the evening that with your significant other?
1. Wander around City Market. Enjoy sipping fresh coconuts or sampling some barbecue while walking hand in hand. Even better? Pick up some fresh groceries (and flowers!) while you’re there and make a meal for two when you get home.
2. Share a romantic picnic at Washington Square. Equipped with a pretty view, pack your favorite easy-to-eat foods and best bottle of wine to share with your date on a cozy blanket.
3. Take your date out to the ballgame. Baseball is in full swing right now so enjoy a few jumbo dogs and beers while you watch the Royals run the bases.
4. Rent bicycles. Take those hours of spin class out on the road for a fit and fun date. Ride the Trolley Trail in Brookside and take in the great outdoors.
5. Have a bonfire. Build a fire pit right in your backyard and roast some s’mores while you spend the evening under the stars.