Be transported this weekend to a nation rich in beer, music and food.
You can leave the passport at home because no, we’re not talking about taking you to Germany. A new annual festival created by Boulevard Brewing Co. will provide all the necessities of your weekend entertainment.
Boulevardia will feature music by Blondfire, The Wild Feathers, The Latenight Callers and many more. To go with the variety of craft beer to choose from, a convoy of Kansas City’s best restaurants on wheels will provide the food.
Kicking off Friday at 5:00 p.m. in the West Bottoms, Boulevardia will be a weekend-long affair full of special tappings (even if you weren’t one of lucky people who scored a Taps & Tastes ticket) as well as a craft distillers festival just in time for Father’s Day. So tip your hat to your dad and bring him along to join you for a relaxing weekend away, the Boulevardia way.
Even if you only managed to secure some general admission tickets, Boulevard released a schedule of special tappings in the GA area so you can get a taste of some special beers. Special tappings of these beers will be happening in the Boulevardia Awning Bar:
- 5-7 pm Big Sky Brewing Company Ivan the Terrible 2013
- 7-9 pm Brewery Ommegang Witte
- 9-11 pm Boulevard Brewing Company Ginger-Lemon Radler
- 11 am – 1 pm Anchor Brewing Company Anchor OBA
- 1-3 pm Lagunitas Brewing Co Lil Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
- 3-5 pm Santa Fe Brewing Company Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Java Stout
- 5-7 pm Duvel Duvel Single
- 7-9 pm Boulevard Entwined Ale
- 12-2 pm Mother’s Brewing Company Port Barrel Aged MILF and Love Factory
- 2-4 pm Stone Brewing Co. Tiger Cub aged in white wine barrels
- 4-6 pm Boston Beer Company Honey Queen, Double Bock and Golden Yuzu
To buy tickets and check out the full list of entertainment and food, visit the festival online or click the photo below.
Photo via Boulevardia’s Facebook page.