An adventure package that will entertain couples, or just a way for you and your friends to bond by firelight.
Big Cedar Lodge, that hidden gem wilderness resort located on the 43,000-acre Table Rock Lake in Missouri’s ruggedly serene Ozark Mountains has a new and exciting adventure.
New “Catch a Cowboy” Package at Big Cedar Lodge:
· Two- or three-night stay in a private log cabin
· Welcome flasks and cowboy treats
· Cupid’s practice – archery lesson in Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
· Land adventure – saddle up for horseback riding
· Lake adventure – “gone fishin’” bass fishing excursion with a guide on the 43,000-acre Table Rock Lake
· Cowboy backyard basket – enjoy a full heartland dinner in the comfort of your cabin, and choose among steaks, hamburgers or chicken to prepare on your private deck with a grill or in your fully-stocked kitchen
Price: $940 for a two-night stay and $1,125 for a three-night stay in a private log cabin, tax and gratuity not included